Free MIDI Database has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices by Free MIDI Database.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. This allows us to detect broken links, mis-named files and similar site technical problems.
This site contains links to other sites. Free MIDI Database is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Data is maintained on secured servers, accessible only to our administrative staff. We do not request or collect personal information from our visitors.
- We will NOT collect or use personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information at any time.
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request once and will not re-contact the child for any other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child and not re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please see the Free MIDI Database Contact page.